Search This Blog

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Flyer (Rough Draft) (2)

Do you know of the society we've been creating underground?
We don't allow colour
We don't allow sounds in a major key
We are scared of the things you brush aside so easily

We know we are going to die
and
We plan on appealing

We are held together by the strongest and the weakest of bonds
We are all very weak people, you know, and this contributes greatly to our unity
Otherwise, we are very different from one another

Strangely enough, we are being watched
It is not fiction, I assure that I have this information on a good source
It is part of the reason I even broach the subject with you

Mostly, they are women
They wear pantsuits, and look perfectly terrible
This is all I know
I fear that we have caught the attention of the wrong people
But I do not know what they could want from us

When we meet, we rarely speak
Most of us pace and look worried
We all bear watches and glance at the, calculating what time we have left
In retrospect, it seems to take away from the experience
I've been meaning to bring it up
It is difficult without speaking

Can I trust you to keep our secret?
Obviously, now that you've learned all about us, you can't possibly join
But I hope we may keep you as an ally
And please, please, stay away from the women in pantsuits


No comments:

Post a Comment