Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

cistulli

sometimes i think i've witnessed more shooting stars than most. improbable as it is that i'm actually an exclusive audience to a galactic civil war on tape delay, it's nice to think so. anyway, i told my professor that my father died, a remark to which he offered an alarming amount of sympathy for, to the point that it projects to inconvenience me at least as much as it would have to go to class last week. i digress, but unfortunately my professor persists, rather hung up on the matter considering he's never actually met my father. if i were to introduce them to each other, i imagine my professor's sympathy would immediately return to a more practical level. such is a deserved hallmark of men of academia; that they are always willing to be convinced of new realities.

No comments:

Post a Comment