Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Oh, Negative

i have carefully considered all of the permutations
believe me, my act is not for ceremony
but the time for me to escape is drawing near and i need to be sure of a few things
principally, the complete evisceration of my host
so that i may leak out into the soil below in entirety
into entirety
my attempts have been gradual
letting myself through slices and nicks
but to wax anthropomorphic, country roads don't take you to the sea
all the highways need to materialize
to uncoil from the bowels
i've grown sick of this anthropomorphic wax
*
tertiarily, that i may find the proper gates
for i feel more bound to this singular reality with every hour
ferishers abhor becoming statues
better to become a napkin drawing than a corpse
even if the bar is in the wrong part of the multiverse
but my host harbors no contriteness for this possibility
i have been oh (so) negative
and it is time for the flesh to give


*secondary concern omitted at request of host


No comments:

Post a Comment